The products supplied and/or manufactured by the given Partner must meet high technological requirements. They produce the various spare parts according to precise engineering calculations/descriptions, which supposedly result in impeccable manufacturing. However, we all know that this is not fully feasible in practice, so it may be necessary to involve the following inspection processes:
- visual inspection:
inspections that can lead to decisions, according to work instructions, at a glance, such as the sorting of mixed, damaged, rusty, misidentified, mislabelled, etc. spare parts.
- inspection by measuring instruments:
gauge inspection, use of simple measuring tools (e.g. caliper, borehole micrometer, micrometer, etc.), 2D-3D measurements, 3D scanning, printing.
- other inspections:
inspections using indicators, paints, ultrasound, eddy current, crack or other tests.
Post-production works, repairs:
Our company also undertakes reprocessing, so that the released labour force can be reassigned to other areas of production. In all cases, the post-production work is performed in a manner agreed to by the Partner, which can be:
- simple manual finishing: gluing, deburring, filing, rust removal, painting, coating, polishing.
- mechanical finishing: hole widening, grinding.
These can happen:
- at the customer’s premises
- at the premises of a third party, supplier or buyer
- at our premises.
Our fast-learning colleagues can perform a variety of production line workflows. Thanks to their vast quality control experience, they are much more sensitive to errors that may occur, so it is easier to filter out the points that cause “non-conformity” as early as during production. By intervening at these junctures, productivity can be further increased.
- quality controllers: in-line, inter-line, final inspectors, firewall
- operators: semi-skilled workers, semi-skilled machine operator
The products manufactured by our Partners must be made available to the Buyers within a short time frame, which may be difficult, due to either a continuous shortage of staff or to the increased drawdowns. Our staff can provide immediate assistance in such a situation:
- loading of goods: filling of line, machine, transfer area
- warehousing: receipt of goods, putting together outgoing shipments (order-picking), random inspection
- packaging: wrapping, unpacking and repackaging.
Engineer, technician, assistant services:
Taking over tasks in the form of an outsourced, resident or permanent commission – after agreeing on the tasks, expectations, qualifications and duration. (We provide: laboratory staff, measurement technician, materials tester, SQA engineer)
Our inspections and follow-up work are always carried out according to approved instructions!
We report on the completed works, which can be done on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as required.
8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 252. 3. em.
8000 Székesfehérvár, Horvát István u. 23.
© Copyright 2021 Excellent Quality Kft. All right reserved.